With a view to inculcate and develop democratic leadership and a sense of responsibility, students are selected / nominated to function as Prefects. The following appointments have to be made:
- School Captain (Boy)
- School Captain (Girl)
- School Vice Captain (Boy)
- School Vice Captain (Girl)
- School Sports Captain
- House Captains, and Prefects for each house.
Student Council Members
- To assist the Principal/Staff in ensuring proper discipline of students and in the organization of various school events.
- To deliberate and assist the Principal/Staff in the formulation of policies.
The entire student strength is divided into four houses in order to propagate team spirit and give a competitive edge, along with the overall development of the child.
- To assist their respective House Incharges in the selection and preparation of House teams for the Inter-House competitions.
- To ensure proper maintenance of discipline by students of their house
- Maintain discipline in the school campus, particularly at the time of:
- Morning Assembly: Checking of late-comers, school uniform defaulters and orderly dispersal of students.
- During Recess: Ensuring proper discipline in the use of the school canteen, verandahs and playground.
- Maintain discipline in the school buses while coming to and going from the school.
- Encourage the use of English by fellow students in the campus.