Facilities For Spiritual Growth
The physical, mental and emotional development aims at building up the personality of a child making him/her a well-defined self-conscious entity. This needs to be supplemented with the spiritual education of the individual so that he/she understands the true motive of life and the reasons of his existence on the earth. Discovery of the true motive of life inspires the individual to be always positive, constructive and creative.
Keeping this in mind the C.B.S.E. has laid down, "It is expected that students should have undergone courses/activities aimed to inculcate moral spiritual values.."
The school has drawn up its own programme for the purpose which includes the following.
- The singing of devotional songs in the Morning Assembly.
- Interpretation of prayers and scriptures.
- Celebration of religious festivals.
- Organizing talks on different religions.
- Formal teaching of Divinity in the classes. All Students are required to undergo a course in Divinity which is treated as a qualifying subject for promotion to the next class.